-
August 25th, 2004, 09:57 PM
#11
HB Forum Owner
I think you should keep it...for Pixie to slap around some more.
-
August 25th, 2004, 10:05 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
They look very cute together!
-
August 27th, 2004, 05:44 AM
#13
Inactive Member
Couldnt resist a good catfight.
-
August 29th, 2004, 08:39 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
-
August 30th, 2004, 01:23 AM
#15
Inactive Member
The cat or Vox?
VOX! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
-
August 30th, 2004, 11:06 AM
#16
HB Forum Owner
Is it real, or is it MemorVox?
-
August 31st, 2004, 03:16 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Uber-cute!
Sarabiga and I picked up two new born mice (very new born) this summer.
One of them died even if I fed him and all.
Wish the other survives the milk phase.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 30, 2004 12:17 PM: Message edited by: 3peanuts ]</font>
-
August 31st, 2004, 11:33 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
*waves hi to Vox*
So, how's still getting attached, eris?
I had 3 cats once. Really, multiple cats aren't that hard to take care of.
Sorry to hear about the mouse, 3p. Keeping my fingers crossed for the other one.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks